Saturday, March 5, 2011

Why do I even bother with this blog...??

Not sure really.. Maybe it'll turn into more than a book blog once I move to WA. Which is in 4 weeks btw.. today. My Bestfriend comes home in two to help me pack and then move.. driving across the country. Im super stoked! Im scared I still have alot to pack and move.. things I use daily. Like clothes, all my bathroom stuff, my books and TV series, all the shoes I was recently given (and let me tell you, I have some pretty hot Steve Maddens now!), and my pets (The chinchilla and kitty). Oh and my 35+ Bras and 80+ panties lol.. a part of my VS addiction. Its becoming quite sad really.. Im thinking buying stock in the company may be a good idea! Speaking of books.. bought a few more today.. w some store credit I came upon. I read about one in a magazine. I really want to read it but... Im working mad crazy. Sun thru Wed I work VS in TC.. then back up north to clean houses in Harbor Springs and Bay Harbor on Thursdays, then back in Petoskey to work the salon Fri and Sat. Btw.. I LOVE Tequila. Mainly Patron. You need to know this if you want to know anything about me. Its a new discovery but a well loved one! Oh! I also got my dermals in my neck again.. two diamonds running down.. well Im done eating my bowl of cantaloupe and thinking a movie before bed will be good. Tomorrow I work the salon.. half day. Before work I may paint my toes and go tanning.. I really need my hair done too.. ugh. I have to take my drivers license picture again soon.. HAVE to have perfect hair if Im a stylist! Night <3

1 comment:

  1. Avril Lavinge- What The Hell

    (I think this song couldn't have come at a better time in my life..



    You say that I'm messing with your head (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

    All 'cause I was making out with your friends (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

    Love hurts whether it's right or wrong (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

    I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)



    You're on your knees

    Begging please

    Stay with me

    But honestly

    I just need to be a little crazy



    All my life I've been good but now, woah, I'm thinking what the hell

    All I want is to mess around and I don't really care about

    If you love me, if you hate me, you can't save me, baby, baby

    All my life I've been good but now, whoa, what the hell



    What... what... what... What the hell?



    So what if I go out on a million dates (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

    You never call or listen to me anyway (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

    I rather rage than sit around and wait all day (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

    Don't get me wrong. I just need some time to play-ay (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)



    You're on your knees

    Begging please

    Stay with me

    But honestly

    I just need to be a little crazy



    All my life I've been good but now, I'm thinking what the hell

    All I want is to mess around and I don't really care about

    If you love me, if you hate me

    You can't save me, baby, baby

    All my life I've been good but now, whoa, what the hell



    La la la la la la la la... Woah... Woah...

    La la la la la la la la... Woah... Woah...



    You say that I'm messing with your head

    Boy, I like messing in your bed

    Yeah, I am messing with your head

    When I'm messing with you in bed



    All my life I've been good but now, I'm thinking what the hell (what the hell)

    All I want is to mess around and I don't really care about (I don't care about)

    All my life I've been good but now, I'm thinking what the hell

    All I want is to mess around and I don't really care about. (if you love me)

    If you love me (no), if you hate me (no)

    You can't save me, baby, baby (if you love me)

    All my life I've been good but now, whoa, what the hell



    La la, La la la la la la, La la, La la la la la la la

    ReplyDelete