Monday, August 9, 2010

Taking a lilttle break from reading..


I put down "Kissed by an Angel" so I could spend the day doing a marathon of the TV series "Pretty Little Liars".. Im starting episode 3 and so far I like it.. Im a bit confused, but its good. I guess I should also share that I LOVE TV Shows! Some of my Fav's are..
*Bones
*CSI Miami
*Desperate Housewives
*The Gates
*Moonlight
*One Tree Hill (Though Im not to impressed with the last season)
*Supernatural (MY FAVORITE!!)

*True Blood
*Tudors
*Weeds
(I like catching Criminal Minds every now and then. And I also just started The Glades)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so for the record.. PLL isnt so bad.. only 10 episodes for the whole season though? Kinda lame..
    But I am cheering for the teacher =)

    ReplyDelete